Friday, February 26, 2010

Amanda asks – What do you want to know?

So I had an idea. I am always wondering if people are reading my blog or not. Comments inspire me to update more often. So I was trying to think of ways to get more people to leave comments. And I came up with this.

Welcome to the first Amanda asks column in which I ask for your thoughts and feedback. These questions may relate to previous or future blog entries, or may just be something that’s on my mind. If this goes well and I get a good number of comments I’ll try to make this a weekly thing. That way you’ll have incentive to check back every week to see what you’ve missed.

My first question is: What are you interested in about Japan? What types of things would you like to know more about and read about on my blog?

I really want to know what the people actually reading my blog are interested in. There will probably be posts about things that only I will find interesting, but I’d like it if people were also getting information they want out of my blog. Your answers can be specific things or general topics. They can be silly or serious. Help me out gentle readers!

4 comments:

  1. I just want to know as much about what it's like to be a JET as possible before I leave (assuming I get accepted) next year. I guess I'm really interested in some of the struggles you have working in a foreign country and dealing with a different culture. That kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'm applying for Jet in the fall too XD so i want to know the same kinds of things ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiiiii :) We did cepheid things together? Like concessions for a while? Anyway. Facebook friends. I just saw the update in your feed about hemp and playboy and was intrigued. Totes going to follow you now. And read that previous entry about Mao Asada. Skaters FTW \o/ (Japan is also FTW, natch)

    ReplyDelete

  4. نقل عفش الاحمدي نقل عفش الاحمدي
    نقل عفش نقل عفش
    فني صحي الكويت فني صحي الكويت
    نقل عفش المنطقة العاشرة نقل عفش المنطقة العاشرة

    نقل عفش الكويت نقل عفش
    فني صحي الكويت فنى صحى

    ReplyDelete